Residential Window Replacements
Do I qualify for a rebate?
If you have a house with electric heat as your primary heat, and you are replacing one of the following types of window or a patio door you can qualify for a rebate.
- Single pane with/without storms, any frame type (metal, wood, vinyl).
- Double pane, metal frame only.
To qualify for a rebate, new window(s) must have a u-value of .30 or .22 and patio doors must have a u-value of .35 or .30. Windows and patio doors must be installed according to the 2016 BPA Residential Weatherization Specifications.
- End user identifying information including account number and address.
- Equipment/contractor invoice showing:
- (a) measure requirements have been met (manufacturer, model number, type, size and quantity or equipment or product installed/used)
- (b) the order/purchase date
- (c) cost.
- NFRC (National Fenestration Rating Council) stickers or other verification of U-value.
- Documentation stating
- (a) number and square footage of windows or patio doors replaced
- (b) pre condition (frame type, wood, metal, single/double pane) and
- (c) condition U-value.
- Description of home (single-family, multifamily, manufactured).
- A description of primary heating type (electric zonal, electric forced air furnace, air source heat pump, ground/water source heat pump, ductless heat pump).
Review the Window Replacement Requirements HERE
HOW MUCH WILL MY REBATE BE?
Single-family: $2.00 to $8.00 per Sq. Ft. window area are subject to the U-value and house heat source.
Manufactured: $6.00 to $8.00 per Sq. Ft. window area are subject to the U-value and house heat source.
Multifamily: $12.00 to $16.00 per Sq. Ft. window area subject to the U-value and house heat source.
For additional information please contact Isaiah at 253-327-6127.