Deferred Payment Application
Lakeview Light & Power
Arrangement made by and between
Lakeview Light & Power (“Utility”) and Customer
Customer hereby acknowledges that he/she is unable to pay the outstanding bill in one installment for Utility service provided to the above address. Customer wishes to apply for this Deferred Payment Arrangement and agrees to the following terms and payment conditions:
- If a customer does not fulfill the terms of this Deferred Payment Agreement, the Utility shall have the right to disconnect said Utility service and shall not be required to offer a subsequent Deferred Payment Agreement prior to reconnection.
- Any payments received under this Agreement will be applied first to the agreed upon installment payments, with the remaining amount being applied to current charges.
- In the event service is disconnected, it shall not be reconnected without payment of all past due balances in full.
- The Utility will not disconnect Utility service provided the customer:
- AGREES TO PAY THE CURRENT INVOICE BY THE DUE DATE EACH MONTH
- AGREES TO ONE OF THE FOLLOWING OPTIONS Depending on past due balances. (Please pick one option in form below)
180-Day Payment Plan: For past due balances of less than $500. The balance will be divided into six equal installments and added to the next six billing cycles.
270-Day Payment Plan: For past due balances of more than $500 and up to $1000. The balance will be divided into nine equal installments and added to the next nine billing cycles.
360-Day Payment Plan: For past due balances of more than $1000. The balance will be divided into twelve equal installments and added to the next twelve billing cycles.