Window Replacement Requirements
Please make sure you follow the following list.
WINDOW REPLACEMENT INVOICE AND ORDER ACKNOWLEDGEMENT DOCUMENTATION REQUIREMENTS
- Invoice with all required information and Order Acknowledgement must be submitted
- Dwelling Type – single family, multifamily low rise, multifamily mid/high rise, manufactured
- Primary heating source in the home – Electric Forced Air Furnace, Heat Pump, Zonal or DHP
- Date installation was completed
- U-Value of all windows being installed
- Number of windows and/or patio doors that are being replaced and where with dimensions
- Where the pre-existing windows that are being replaced single or double pane and what was the frame type – Metal, Wood or Vinyl (This must be listed for all windows being replaced) Pictures of the existing windows BEFORE installation must be provided if self installed or not using a licensed contractor.
- Total square footage replaced with final dimensions
- All stickers from the new windows must be turned in if self installed or not using a licensed contractor.
Submit all documents at LLP’s office for review.